Location: 6 Court Street / Main Street
Built: 1890 – 1891
Style: Classical Revival
Architect: William H Baldwin of Warrenton
Contractor: John R Spilman
Description: The building faces north and is a two story yellow colored stucco over brick and stone structure. The building is located in the center of Warrenton. The north front has steps leading to the large portico on the second story with four columns rising to a pediment at roof line. Along the sides are vertical pilasters dividing the arched windows. On the center of the roof is a high clock tower with tall octagonal section at the top with dome. The base of the building is horizontal stone. The roof is hipped. In the interior, the large courtroom is located in the center of the second story. There is a small balcony at the rear. The building houses the County General District Court of the 20th Judicial District. The old stone jail built in 1808 is located along the southeast side of the courthouse.