VACo's Legislative Bulletin
Capitol Contact, is published at least twice a week when the General Assembly is in session. VACo also issues Capitol Contact ALERTS and e-mail communications when information needs to be quickly dispatched.
If you would like a past Capitol Contact communication, please contact Gage Harter.
- January 11, 2022: Treasury Releases Final Rule for Fiscal Recovery Fund Implementation
- January 13, 2022: 2022 General Assembly Convenes
- January 18, 2022: CAPITOL CONTACT ALERT! Local Financing Authority for School Capital Construction to be Heard Tomorrow – Call Senate Finance and Appropriations Committee Members to Support
- January 18, 2022: Legislation Would Restrict County Taxing Authority
- January 20, 2022: Bills would impose restrictions on local budget process
- January 25, 2022: School Construction Bill Passes Senate with Bipartisan Support
- January 27, 2022: CAPITOL CONTACT ALERT! School Construction Bill to be Heard Tomorrow Morning – Call House Finance Subcommittee Members to Support the Bills
- January 27, 2022: Grocery Tax Elimination under Consideration
- January 28, 2022: CAPITOL CONTACT ALERT! Several Bills Limiting County Taxing Authority to be Heard Monday – Contact Your Legislators to Oppose
- January 28, 2022: Several Bills Limiting County Taxing Authority to be Heard Monday
- January 31, 2022: CAPITOL CONTACT ALERT! Bill Placing Restrictions on County Budget Process to be Heard Tomorrow – Please Contact Legislators to Oppose