It’s not too late to register . . .
2019 Virginia Agritourism Conference
Wednesday, April 3, and Thursday, April 4, 2019
Hotel Roanoke – Roanoke, Virginia
Visit https://ext.vt.edu/agriculture/agritourism.html and select the 2019 Conference . . . review the program, register, and make your hotel reservation.
The fifth annual Virginia Agritourism Conference provides agritourism entrepreneurs access to the best resources and the opportunity to gather ideas that can be adapted to their own farms. The 2019 conference features interaction with experts on
- developing an agritourism operation,
- celebrating the successes and managing the challenges of agritourism,
- delivering exceptional customer service, marketing the operation through multiple sources,
- ensuring farm safety,
- hosting events,
- building a regional approach, and
- networking with other agritourism farms.
- During the afternoon of Day 1, participants will visit two or three agritourism venues related to orchards, wineries, festivals, and local products.
Register by visiting https://tinyurl.com/2019Agritourismconference and complete the registration process. Conference Registration is $200 with no refunds offered after Friday, March 22.
Rooms are available at the Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center for the nights of April 2 and April 3. Individuals are responsible for their own lodging. Currently the rate for a standard king is $153.
For more information, contact Dr. Martha A. Walker, Virginia Cooperative Extension, by phone at 434.766.6761 or by email at email@example.com.
The conference is sponsored by Virginia Cooperative Extension, Virginia State University Small Farm Outreach Program, Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Association of Counties, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Virginia FAIRS, Virginia Farm Bureau, Virginia Tech, and Virginia Agribusiness Council.