Location: 65 Courthouse Hill Road / Old Mill Road
Built: 1913 – 1914
Style: Classical Revival
Architect: TJ Collins & Son
Contractor: Falls City Construction Company of Louisville, Kentucky
Description: The building faces south and is a two story red colored brick structure. The building sits on the landscaped grounds of Courthouse Hill in the center of Warm Springs. The south front has a large porch with six large white columns rising to a wide pediment at the roof line. The central entrance is framed. On the center of the roof is a high square white colored cupola with green colored dome. The main section of the building has a central arched window on the second story and gabled roof. The building houses the County Circuit Court, County General District Court and County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court of the 25th Judicial Circuit. An addition was added on the north side in 1980.