The FOIA council staff will be hosting the following live webinar FOIA trainings during the months of August and September.
If you are have any problems registering for a training session, please try using another internet browser such as Google Chrome,
as the staff has received reports that Internet Explorer doesn’t load the webpage properly.
The webinars are free to attend and are approved for DCJS or CLE credit, as appropriate.
Links to register can be found below and on the FOIA website.
If you are interested in receiving DCJS or CLE credit, you will need to individually register and attend the webinar so that we can confirm your attendance.
- Access to Law Enforcement and Criminal Records (2 hours)
- August 31, 2021 at 9:00 am
- September 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Access to Public Records (1.5 hours)
- August 31, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- September 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Access to Public Meetings (1.5 hours)
- August 31, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- September 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Trainings will also be offered in late October (exact date TBD).
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!