2022 VACo Annual Conference
November 13-15 | Greater Richmond Convention Center
As VACo’s biggest event of the year, the Annual Conference is a must for every Virginia County Supervisor and county staff member. Drawing in hundreds of officials, dozens of speakers, and a host of vendors and exhibitors, VACo’s Annual Conference provides opportunities to learn from others, grow in knowledge, and improve skills.
The Annual Conference includes:
- General Sessions featuring elected officials, local leaders and policy/government experts discussing and analyzing issues
- Breakout Sessions designed to educate and enlighten
- Exhibit Hall featuring companies and organizations showcasing products and services unique to the needs of county government
- Hands-on workshops
- VACo’s Annual Business Meeting where the Legislative Program is adopted and the Board of Directors is elected for the upcoming year
- Steering Committee Meetings
- Multiple team-building and networking opportunities
- And Much More
VACo 2022 and Beyond
This year’s theme is “Counties Governing the New Normal.” Counties are returning to the everyday but with some changes.
With roughly 1,000 local government officials, state representatives, speakers and exhibitors in attendance, VACo’s Annual Conference is the perfect opportunity to learn and engage with peers from across the state.
All attendees are required to submit a conference registration form by mail, fax or online in order to be registered. For those new to the process, room reservations for this year’s annual conference are separate from the annual conference registration. The room reservation form will be released at a later date.
If you have questions, contact Valerie Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 804.343.2507.