*PHOTO CREDIT: Andrew Bain*
Location: 100 East Main Street / North Locust Street
Built: 1950 – 1951
Style: Art Deco
Architect: J.L. Williams
Contractor: A.P. Snead & Clark Brothers
Description: The building faces south and is a two story red colored brick, stone and concrete structure. The rectangular shaped building is located on landscaped grounds in the center of Floyd. The south front has a recessed central entrance framed with stone. The building is “U” shaped and is tiered at the front with recessed wings. The roof line is flat. The building houses the County Circuit Court, County General District Court and County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court of the 27th Judicial Circuit.