Location: 14101 Boydton Plank Road / Route 619
Built: 1851– 1852
Style: Greek Revival
Architect: Captain Jones
Contractor: Captain Jones
Description: The building faces west and is a two story yellow colored brick structure. The rectangular shaped building is located on spacious landscaped grounds in the center of Dinwiddie to the south of the courthouse. The west front has a large portico with four Doric columns rising to a wide pediment which was built in 1933. Above the entrance is a small balcony. On the south side, there are one story wings on the east and west sides. The roof is hipped. In the interior, the courtroom is located on the second story. The building was renovated in 1858.