The General Assembly will start next week, and VACo has been busy preparing for the upcoming session. We invite you to join the legislative process by signing up for FlagPoll. Your invitation will be emailed on Friday, January 6. Signing up is quick and easy. You can even use your Facebook or Google account once your official email address is verified!
Once logged in, you’ll be able to see bills VACo is monitoring, quickly learn more by following convenient links and leave your feedback, all in one place. We’ll continue to push urgent issues to your email inbox as the General Assembly continues and each time, you can leave feedback to let us know your thoughts on the legislation.
VACo will use the feedback on FlagPoll to strategically and effectively leverage policy positions that impact counties.
We’re excited to provide new tools that help you stay engaged and involved. Keep an eye on your email inbox for a personal invitation to collaborate on the important work of advocating on behalf of your county.
What is FlagPoll?
- Convenient – See all VACo issues in one place on your FlagPoll dashboard
- Informative – Follow links to the Legislative Information System and easily contact your legislators
- On your timeline – You can leave comments on issues directly from the email message we send you, or you can review and comment on the bills we select for you by logging in to FlagPoll to see all the bills at once
- Sort and filter the bills by subject, committee or keyword
- Leave feedback on FlagPoll with the knowledge that your comments are being used to strengthen VACo’s position with the legislature.
VACo Contact: Gage Harter