2017 Annual Conference
Thank you to everyone who attended the 82nd VACo Annual Conference. For an overview, please view our Annual Conference Recap Page.
Check back in 2017 for more information and updates.
83rd VACo Annual Conference
November 12-14, 2017
The Omni Homestead
Bath County, Virginia
The Annual Conference is VACo’s premiere event. This VACo event includes:
- Regional Meetings
- Steering Committee Meetings
- VACo’s Annual Business Meeting where the Legislative Program is adopted and the Board of Directors is elected for the upcoming year
- General Sessions feature state representatives, local government leaders and experts in issues that county governments face
- Breakout Sessions designed to educate and promote collaboration
- Exhibit Hall with over 100 businesses and organizations with products and services to meet county government needs
- Specialized group meetings focused on directed topics for different county positions.
- Multiple team-building opportunities
VACo Education provides a forum where information is shared. We understand that many counties face similar issues and by making connections at events, VACo members can collaborate on innovative ways to improve Virginia’s communities. Building Bridges makes a stronger Virginia. With roughly 1,000 local government officials, state representatives, speakers and exhibitors in attendance, it is the perfect opportunity to learn and join forces with peers from across the state. Attendees take away an abundance of knowledge through connections with colleagues.
EXHIBITING IN 2017