Nationwide Retirement Solutions
Nationwide Retirement Solutions is a pioneer in the industry as it played a vital role in the creation of IRC Section 457 three decades ago, and today is considered a market leader in providing public sector deferred compensation services. In addition, they are celebrating their 25th year of partnership with the National Association of Counties (NACo). Known in the industry as The Education Company, Nationwide specializes in educating employees on retirement and the benefits of deferred compensation. The focus on education extends to the plan sponsor as they offer a comprehensive education program that includes quarterly legislative updates, a legal staff dedicated to assisting public sector entities, and a plan sponsor handbook defining the responsibilities of a fiduciary.
• Unique retirement education
• Broad range of investment options from numerous investment managers
• Professionally managed asset allocation funds available for various investor types
• Competitive fixed interest rate
• Award-winning Web site with retirement planning tools at www.nrsforu.com
• Morningstar ClearFuture® investment guidance and education tool
• Access to more than 50 NASD Series 6 and 63, Life, Health and Variable Annuity licensed “Reps-on Call” via toll-free phone lines during extended business hours (8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
• Retirement planning specialists available to assist in developing distribution strategies
• Local retirement specialists who are Registered Representatives of Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, member NASD.
Please contact Debbie Turner at 704.258.5084 or at email@example.com, if you have any questions. The unregistered group variable annuity (TSP-556) and group fixed annuity (TSP-557) are issued by Nationwide Life Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio.