VACo has been working diligently over the past two years with its partners to develop a unique health insurance plan for members. We are proud to say The VSAE Health Plan is now a reality.
VACo’s partnership with the Virginia Society of Association Executives (VSAE) and its member associations has enabled us to join with many other associations in order to achieve volume-based health insurance discounts normally only available to large national and multi-national corporations.
By design and by virtue of the partners we’ve selected, our plan has been built from the ground up with the express purpose of driving down the cost of care for our county members. With nationally recognized partners such as CIGNA, Gerber, Vitality, MD Live and many others, our plan provides complete transparency and control over claims, data, reporting and cost. Furthermore, our plan provides the ability for employers to retain up to 100% of their unused claim cost dollars. If you are interested in learning more about our plan, please complete our brief survey below.
- Name of County?
- Number of full time (30 hours a week or more) and number of part time employees?
- Name of Current Health Insurer, if Anthem, is it Local Choice?
- Are you fully-insured, level-funded, or self-funded?
- How many employees are enrolled in your plan?
- What is your renewal date?
- Does your County offer a group Medicare Plan?
- Are you interested in receiving more information about the VSAE Health Plan?
If yes, please send your survey answers to VACo Premier Partner and VSAE Health Plan Coordinator, Monty Dise of Asset Protection Group at 804.423.7700 ext. 309 or email@example.com.