- This event has passed.
MAXIMIZE YOUR BUDGET WITH U.S. COMMUNITIES
January 9, 2014 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for a free educational event that to learn how to save time and money using competitively solicited contracts through the U.S. Communities program.
Thursday, January 9
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Richmond Marriott West
4240 Dominion Blvd. Glen Allen, VA 23060
Hosted by Virginia Association of School Business Officials (VASBO)
This event is a great way to network with your peers while receiving a complete overview of the U.S. Communities Program:
• Get an update on new and existing contracts
• Learn about our online purchasing tools
• Complete your free U.S. Communities registration
• Meet your local U.S. Communities Program Manager
• Learn how to connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to receive their lowest overall government pricing
For more information, contact Tyler McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click link for flyer. www.vaco.org/calendarfiles/USCommunities121213.pdf.