2019 VACo Annual Conference
The Annual Conference is VACo’s premiere event. This VACo event includes:
- Regional Meetings
- Steering Committee Meetings
- VACo’s Annual Business Meeting where the Legislative Program is adopted and the Board of Directors is elected for the upcoming year
- General Sessions feature state representatives, local government leaders and experts in issues that county governments face
- Breakout Sessions designed to educate and promote collaboration
- Exhibit Hall with companies and organizations that offer products and services specifically related to local county government
- Specialized group meetings focused on directed topics for different county positions
VACo Education provides a forum where information is shared. We understand that many counties face similar issues and by making connections at events, VACo members can collaborate on innovative ways to improve Virginia’s communities. With roughly 950+ local government officials, state representatives, speakers and exhibitors in attendance, it is the perfect opportunity to learn and join forces with peers from across the state. Attendees take away an abundance of knowledge and new ideas through connections with colleagues.
Registration for VACo’s 85th Annual Conference opens in mid-August. Bookmark this page to check back for more information.
The VACo conference could not be possible without the support of our sponsors and premier partners. Sponsorships provide an opportunity for your company to have visibility in the conference program book, conference promotional materials, posted on our website and in our newsletter as well as on social media. Sponsorship can be an important part of your marketing strategy. You can download the 2019 VACo Annual Conference Sponsorship Form here. (Updated 5/9/2019)
2019 EXHIBIT HALL
The exhibit hall will be open on November 10 and 11. Exhibitors who had booth space at the 2018 conference had until March 31st to renew their space and remaining spaces are now available to reserve. The list of available booth spaces (updated 5/14/2019) can be found here. The 2019 application form is available here.
VACo’s ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
The golf tournament is scheduled for Saturday, November 9th. The entry fee is $75 per person. Mulligan sales are available in advance and at the check-in table at the event. Proceeds benefit the Bath County Christmas Mother campaign. The registration form can be downloaded here. Golf Sponsorships are available now and can be found on Pg. 2 of the 2019 Sponsorship Form.
The Virginia Local Government Management Association Luncheon will be on Monday, November 11th. This is a ticketed event and is not included in the conference fee. You can download the registration form here.